The Equilibrium Magnetic Rug is designed to give you the option to tailor it to your horses needs. The slim, flexible Vitaflex magnets along with the rug design allows you to target the magnets exactly where you want.
Why use a Magnetic Rug for your horse?
Magnets have been used on both horses and humans for many, many years. Magnetic fields have been seen to sustain good blood flow and can therefore help to optimise back health.
When should a Magnetic Rug be used for your horse?
- Every day as part of your horses’ daily routine for maintaining back health. Usually overnight or in the day when stood in.
- For horses in work from hacking to competition. This includes horses returning to work or retraining.
- For older horses or those who are slow to warm up.
- Horses on box rest, standing in for long periods of time or on limited turnout.
- General knocks and bumps.
Which magnets are used and how do they work?
The body’s cells have electromagnetic properties which means they can be affected by a magnetic field. Vitaflex® magnets are used in this Magnetic Rug for horses and present two alternating poles to the body, negative and positive, making them different to standard Neodymium magnets, which present only one pole. These strong, circular and permanent magnetic fields of alternating pole sequences penetrate into the body tissue.
Magnets where you want them in this smart magnetic rug designed to support mobility, aid joint function and maintain a healthy horse.
- Target anywhere you want with moveable magnets
- Ideal for ridden horses, veterans, those on box rest/standing in for long periods of time.
- Fits easily into your routine – use it before/after exercise or even overnight!
- With anti-rub lining at the chest and point of shoulder, and a detachable neck.
- Contains 6 powerful and large VITAflex® magnets (25cm each)
- One year product guarantee
- Complete in a storage bag
Do not apply Vitaflex® magnets on open wounds, bruises, areas of inflammation or for the first 5 days following steroid injections.